Kids Paintball is safe and fun thru our Pee Wee Paintball program.
Our Pee Wee Paintball experience is a new way to enjoy the game of paintball and is recommened for guests aged 5 to 10 years old. With the introduction of the JT SplatMaster markers, we now offer private paintball parties for younger kids while insuring parents that it is safe and pain free but yet still giving our guests that real live paintball experience.
Our Pee Wee paintball program is a great way to introduce a kids paintball game to both young and older players to the sport of paintball at a beginner level. One could never imagine how much fun it can be to chase your kids around with paintball markers. However, do not wait till they get too old, they might just end up chasing you instead.
Pee Wee Paintball is just as fun as regular paintball games.
Our Pee Wee paintball program is a little different than the standard paintball games that we offer. We turn this kids paintball event into a team building excercise that introduces each guest to the game of paintball in three different phases.
First phase of Pee Wee Paintball, each guest will enter our target range in pairs of two
- at this station, each player will get special supervised attention to insure that they understand how the marker works and what to do if it does not fire as planned.
- no competition at this station, it's sole purpose is to educate
- Operation of the marker and safety are instilled in our guests before they even fire the first round.
Second phase of Pee Wee Paintball, your party will enter the obstacle course in a team format.
- the obstacle course is designed as a run and gun activity
- paired against an other guest, a timed exercise of running to one bunker, shoot a target, then running to another bunker to shoot another target. Best time wins.
- after one on one competitions, then we do team competitions to decide a victor.
Third phase of Pee Wee Paintball is the versus round. Party is split into two teams to do battle against one another.
- this is when all the instincts one learned in the first two rounds come into play.
- teams battle against each other, playing the same games and on the same fields as regular paintball players do.
- this excercise is repeated until your party is over.
We offer three different kids paintball packages, each offering different options and upgrades but the main ingredient for each package is still fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
- This is the number one question new players and parents ask.
- JT SplatMaster Ammo has been developed and designed to shoot straight, break on contact, and clean up easily with water.
- The way it’s been described by kids is that it has a minor sting, like that of a small, thin rubber band.
- For those familiar with paintball, Pee Wee Paintball does have some similar characteristics on the surface. However, once you try it, you will see that JT SplatMaster really is something totally new.
- The JT SplatMaster markers that we use are powered by spring pressure, not compressed air or CO2. This results in the Ammo only traveling between 110 and 140 feet per second versus 300 feet per second, the speed of a real paintball.
- The JT Splatmaster Ammo is smaller in size than standard a paintball, and when you include that characteristic with the reduced speed the Ammo travels, it results in less energy – which means, less impact and considerably less “ouch”.
- A special shell has been developed with a fill that is designed to break on contact traveling at the low speeds of JT SplatMaster markers.